Final Tech Demo Video

Progress... it's being made!


Hey all!

So it's been more than 6 months since the SAGE 2019 demo for Sonic RPG released last September. Months after that shipped I was making very little progress on chapter one. I was burned out on game dev, to be honest, and it took me awhile to build my motivation back up-- but in the last couple months I've bounced back and am making a lot of progress. Thank you all for hanging in there with me.

If you follow me on youtube you know I drop these little tech demo updates on how the polish of certain mechanics is coming along. Well today I've hit a milestone and I am calling Sonic's run complete and sneak mechanics near complete. Here's a peak of how things are looking:


At this point in development, I won't be doing tech demo videos anymore. I am going to focus entirely on content for chapter 1's release which I am aiming to drop for SAGE 2020. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts